OK, so the other day, I was in a plane, went to the toilets, and these were so tiny I almost had to get in backwards, because I didn't know if I would be able to turn round when I would be in. *giggles* So I started to giggle to myself, thinking how complicated it would be to attempt joining the Mile High club in these. Then I giggled even more trying to figure out how to have a 3some in these. And I told myself I just had to try to do that in SL. Well, it fits, yay!
OK, to be honest, the toilets on the photo are waaaaaaay bigger than the toilets in the plane. *giggles*
And no, it isn't a fake, we were actually getting naughty! *giggles*
Here are the photos on my Flickr too: first one, and second one. Hope you like them!


No comments:
Post a Comment