27 May 2014

New mini-video: Half-Lord of the Fishes

No, I didn't watch too much Monty Python, it's the name of a yoga pose. *giggles* So, the latest and probably last version of the WowMeh body shape-wise has been out for some time now, and I wanted to give it a test in 'extreme' conditions again. And since I'm doing a bit of yoga, I thought I'd try to recreate in SL one of the poses I'm doing. Nice, uh? Mmm? You liked it better when we got naughty with Kirsten? Well, we can't do that each time a new version comes out, can we? Mmmm, now that I think about it, it would be a good pretext… *grins* Well, anyway, not this time, sorry, some boring yoga. But, I'm naked (woohooo!) and it's a video (woooot!)! Yep, a little one, just to make sure you see me on from all angles. *winks* So here we go:
(The video on Naughty Machinima in case it doesn't load above.)
So is this last version perfect? Well, as you can see: no it isn't… My right ass cheek looks weird, and it goes up way too much when the leg is raised so high, so much that my naughty bits look like they're too low… But now, it you try the same pose with your 'normal' av… Oh my, what a mess… *giggles* If you're adventurous enough, hit me up in world, I'll send you the pose I used, and you'll see for yourself. *grins*
Apart from this, I have to say it looks really great. It's also much closer to your shape than the previous versions were, and that means a lot of mesh clothes or shoes you could use with the normal you will fit perfectly on the mesh body. Not all though, there's still the alpha issue that might get in the way, but it's much better than it used to be.
I hope this will help if you're still not too sure if you want to get it or not. And I promise I'll try to slow down on these tests for now… OK, unless I find somebody else to do another kind of extreme testing with me… *grins*

No comments:

Post a Comment