22 September 2014

New photos: Clone fucking!

Yeah, it had to happen: of course I have a free and unlimited right to use my clones as I wish, and I decided to use it, getting them all in a row. *grins*

Clone fuck 1: the Glamour one
Starting with my favourite, her pretended innocent looks have always got me horny. I just threw her on the bed and rammed her legs raised. Strange to fuck one's own pussy but I can tell you that feel really good. *winks* As expected, this little bitch enjoyed it a lot and was just dripping wet when I came on her face.

Clone fuck 2: the Whore
I know that one often has her cunt fucked and loves it, so I decided I'd only use her little prick. *grins* I gave her quite a wild riding until her cock exploded in me. I let her go, making her ejaculate on her belly, then sat on her face, rubbing myself on it until I got my own orgasm, soaking her in semen and womanly fluids.

Clone fuck 3: the Classy one
And that's another one who gets me hard, with her looks and pomposity. I've always been eager to give it to her in the ass, and that's exactly what I did. *grins* I made her scream in ecstasy as I thrusted in her tight little backdoor hole, squeezing her tits, playing with her pussy and cock. Just as I was about to explode, I wanked her brutally and she came so hard! It was just a pure joy to fill her bowels with cum - well, technically, my bowels in fact. *chuckles*

Clone fuck 4: the sub one
I kept this one for the end as she's quite easy to please… A good doggy, then a deep mouthfuck, and a big load down her throat, and she was just crying out in delight all the time! Well, as much as she could with her ring gag. *grins*

These photos are in a Flickr album too. I also made another album with all the clone-themed photos. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment